Take It Away Scheme
Keysound are delighted to offer the Arts Council funded 'Take it away' scheme. You can split the cost of any qualifying instrument into 10 equal monthly payments without having to pay any interest charges.
The aims of the scheme are:
To increase access to owning musical instruments for children and young people To encourage participation in music making across a wide cross section of society To support children and young people to develop their involvement and interest in music during and post-education To engage and work with a network of specialist musical instrument retailers across the country who provide a range of support services to customers including information and access to tuition and opportunities for developing musicians
To be eligible to apply for a Take it away loan, customers must be:
an individual over 18 buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18
an individual aged 18-25 years and applying in their own right.
All applicants are subject to a credit check and must also:
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Be working at least 16 hours per week
- Have a regular income that exceeds £5,000 per year
- Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments
Applicants using the scheme to buy an instrument for an ‘under 18’ will be required
to complete a customer declaration confirming that the recipient of the instrument is a child.
Unfortunately we are not able to support applicants aged 26 or over who are not using the scheme to purchase a musical instrument for an under 18. However, please ask your local retailer about alternative finance options that are available from V12 and can help you spread the cost of buying a musical instrument.
How does it work?
You can use Take it away to borrow between £100 and £2,000 towards the costs of your chosen instrument, and you can also include music stands, sheet music and other accessories within the loan. You will need to pay a minimum 10% of the loan amount at the point of sale by debit or credit card (or cash/cheque with proof of identity). The rest is then paid back over 9 months (for goods of £100 - £2,000) in equal installments by direct debit. There is no administrative charge or handling fee when you take out the loan, so you will never be paying more for your purchase than the ticket price Take it away can be used to finance an instrument that costs upto £4,000, however, the amount lent cannot be more than £2,000.
, a customer buys a piano for £3,500, the deposit has to be £1,500 leaving £2,000. Then the Take It Away can be Used to finance the remaining £2,000, where the repayments will be £222.22 per month for 9 months.
a customer would like to purchase an instrument of £1,200 the minimum deposit required is 10% of the total purchase, in this case £120 followed by 9 monthly repayments of £120.
Please note that multiple Take it away loans cannot be used to finance the same instrument. Finance is subject to status, written details on request.
Kawai 0% Interest Free Credit
Keysound are now able to offer 0% interest free finance over a ten-month period on all Kawai Pianos. For example: a Kawai piano priced at £1215.00, would require a deposit of £121.50 followed by 9 further monthly payments of £121.50. Total payable £1215.00 with an APR 0%. This offer is subject to status, please call for any further details.
What do I do now?
- Choose the instrument you would like to purchase on our website
- Select your accessory bundle if required (it will be automatically added to the price.)
- Click the button "Add to Basket
- Click the button "Delivery Option" if it is showing (this will calculate your postage and packing price if applicable)
- Enter your postcode and click the button "Submit Postcode" (this will now calculate your postage and packaging price)
- Click on the button "Please Continue to Checkout)"
- Click the button "Check out with Finance" (this will take you to a page where you can change the deposit if required) then simply click "Apply Now" on the finance your require.
- Simply follow the steps on the page
If you prefer to talk to one of our advisers then you can call us on 0116 2541053 (Between 10am-5pm, Monday- Saturday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will ask you a few simple questions, to verify that you qualify, and if you decide to go ahead, we will make your application.